Aug 18, 2009

Let's talk about catfish and maybe other food too, Part 1

If there's one thing I enjoy more than exploring the music and the back highways of eastern Wisconsin, it is the food. Now I'm no foodie, but there's something special about discovering that sequestered, unheard about, hidden gem of a restaraunt. It's something that any seasoned Wisco veteran knows about: there's nothing can beat the satisfaction of knowing the landscape, and a good meal is a big part of it.

So i've decided to embark on a voyage of discovery that will cover a quarter of the state and a goodly portion of its culinary offerings, and I'll share my knowledge here in Arbitrary.

Next time: Farmstead in Cedarburg, WI!

2 comments:

Clarity said...

Never tried catfish, but I adore seafood so this should be a treat.

There is something about being a Columbus in your own town. I understand.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

wow...sounds like a delicious voyage!
have a wonderful time exploring!!